Increase in road traffic, traffic congestion, accessibility and parking difficulties are all factors that reduce efficiency of organizations and contribute to an increase in employee stress.
We help you draft your travel plan and identify novel solutions (telecommuting, car-pooling, car sharing, bicycle promotion and public transport...).
What is a travel plan?
It is a global approach to optimize travel generated by:
- a company (PDE)
- an administration (PDA)
- an activity zone (PDIE)
Travel concerned comprises business travel, home-office commuting, trips by customers, visitors ...
Why put a travel plan in place?
Setting up a travel plan offers numerous advantages:
- Reduction in travel-related costs,
- Reduction in the space given over to parking and related costs,
- Reduction in risks of travel accidents and related costs,
- Improvement in employee accessibility conditions,
- Reduction in CO2 and pollutant emissions.
The benefits for company staff are also substantial:
- Fall in the cost of home-office commuting,
- Improvement to transport conditions (less stress and fatigue),
- Reduction in risks of travel accidents,
- Travel time is better used.
We support you in all the phases involved in putting together your travel plan:
- Organizing the initiative and defining the project with partners
- Performing the diagnosis (analyzing accessibility, identifying travel practices, assessing environmental impacts and energy consumption)
- Drafting the travel plan (identifying solutions, initiating dialogue, defining the action plan, communication)
- Implementation and follow-up